Sunday, June 12, 2011

E IF YOU ARE READING THIS - Post #2

Dear E,
     If you happen to be reading this I CANNOT go to the youth group thing tonight, I will try to text you but you don't usually reply.
                                                                                                                         - Love Olive.

Today was super fun.

No, not really, it's been BORING.

I woke up at noon, then left ten minutes later to go with my dad and sister to show like six different houses. Luckily afterwards we went to T.G.I. Fridays for some wings and nachos. :)

Only now I'm rubbing my stomach wondering WHY DID I EAT SO MANY DELICIOUS WINGS?!?!!?


Now I think I'll go run on the treadmill while watching Man vs. Food; I DVR'ed the giant burrito one.

No comments:

Post a Comment